Finally i am here at the Global Village after almost 3 years. I usually dont like to go hear for one reason its crowed. But when one of my friend from Abu Dhabi asked me if i was interested to come and my family members wanting to go here, i had no option. But as soon as we reached here we found that there were drizzles of rain. Soon as we entered i saw this guy selling balloons and i just went down below and shot Seven exposures handheld. I had purposely placed the balloonwalla (Indian version of Balloon Seller) in the centre in order to get both the two Pavilions in the screen. The balloons as you see has some movement due to the wind that was prevailing. This picture is first tone for HDR using Photomatix and then digitally Blended.
Here is another picture i which i shot using ISO of 2000 from d800 at F/2.8 using the 14-24mm Lens. Noise reduction was done at Camera Raw Level Only.
How the photos were shot
- Taken Handheld
- Seven exposures
- Camera: Nikon D800
- Lens: Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8
How the HDR image was tonemapped
- Processed the images as Raw File in Photomatix
- Changed the following sliders to get the tone mapped image-Strength, Color Saturation, Luminosity, Luminance noise and Detailed Contrast
- Saved the resulting image as TIFF images
How the tonemapped image was post-processed
- The Resulting tone-mapped Tiff Image was then opened in Camera Raw
- Changed the following settings-Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Blacks, Whites
- Resulting File then opened in Photoshop and then Blended with Original Exposures for the Balloon, People, and Pavilions
- Nik Color Efex on the Sky
- Topaz Adjust on the ground
- Topaz Denoise
Do you like my blog?
If you enjoy reading this blog, please help spread the word by sharing this site with your friends using any of the below buttons.