Its been pretty long time since i have touched HDR. Its mainly as i have been lately been shooting fashion and now the addicted to street photography. When i was in Bangalore last week i had an opportunity to shoot HDR in Bangalore Palace with my D800. Then while my family were having the evening snacks, i got saw this beautiful sky and i used my Nikon d3s which i had in my hand and shoot 9 exposures. While you enjoy this picture, i am currently having a hard time shooting in kerala with the heavy non stop rains that has been pouring over here. Its has been virtual impossible to make a move and i hope in couple of days time we will have some sunshine.
How the HDR photos were shot
- Taken Handheld
- Nine exposures
- Camera: Nikon D3s
- Lens: Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8
How the HDR image was tonemapped
- Processed the images as Raw File in Photomatix
- Changed the following sliders to get the tone mapped image-Strength, Color Saturation, Luminosity and Detailed Contrast.
- Saved the resulting image as TIFF images
How the tonemapped image was post-processed
- The Resulting tone-mapped Tiff Image was then opened in Camera Raw
- Changed the following settings-Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Blacks, Whites
- Resulting File then opened in Photoshop
- Nik Color Efex pro
- Onone Perfect Effects