14-25mm@19mm, f/6.3 by Vineet Suthan
Today was cloudy and decided to have brunch from Intercontinental Hotel. I had come to this place last month but i did not bring my DSLR then. I had an idea how the place looked and i only wished i could have shot this during the sunset or the blue hour. This HDR was shot handheld and i am beginning to love the sound of the Nikon D3s which i really missed in D800.
How the HDR photos were shot
- Taken Tripod
- Five exposures
- Camera: Nikon D800
- Lens: Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8
How the HDR image was tonemapped
- Processed the images as Raw File in Photomatix
- Changed the following sliders to get the tone mapped image-Strength, Color Saturation, Luminosity and Detailed Contrast.
- Saved the resulting image as TIFF images
How the tonemapped image was post-processed
- The Resulting tone-mapped Tiff Image was then opened in Camera Raw
- Changed the following settings-Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Blacks, Whites
- Resulting File then opened in Photoshop
- Topaz Adjust as mask for details in buildings
- Nik Color Efex pro
- Applied noise reduction (Imagenomic Noiseware)
If you enjoy reading this blog, please help spread the word by sharing this site with your friends using any of the below buttons.
Connect me at +Vineet Suthan
Latest posts by (see all)
- How to Solve the Biggest Problems With Anker 40W 5-port desktop charger - August 10, 2015
- Why We Love Al Mouj (And You Should, Too!) - August 8, 2015
- Adobe Photoshop CC Keyboard Shortcuts - August 3, 2015