Today I would like to share the biggest pack of Photomatix Pro presets yet by Wojciech Toman.
Download it For free – as always. In order to support him, i would kindly request you to all like to the page in order to download the presets.
If you have already liked his page then, you can download the preset by subscribing to my blog
What’s in the bundle?
- About 15 completely new and never released presets,
- All presets that I shared up to now.
Summing up, the collection contains 96 free presets good for landscape, architecture and street HDR photography. There are both very realistic presets and more artistic ones, colourful and black & white – everyone will find some presets fitting his needs and style.
Note: if you downloaded some of my presets previously you can delete or overwrite them as all of the previous presets are included in this pack.
Here are the instructions, on how to install the presets*:
- Download the presets and extract them on your disk.
- Start Photomatix Pro 4.2. If you haven’t updated to 4.2 visit HDRsoft homepage and download your upgrade (in case you’re eligible to it).
- Open any image and tonemap it to go to the tonemapping preview mode.
- In the Presets window change tab from “Built-In” to “My Presets”.
- In the combo-box in the upper part of the Presets window select “Import Presets…” item.
- Navigate to the directory where you extracted presets and select all the files you want to import. You might also want to specify category for the imported presets (eg. “Downloaded”). To do this just fill in the text field at the bottom of the Import window.
- Accept the selection and wait for the thumbnails to appear. Voila!
* In case of older versions than 4.2 you can follow instructions that is posted here.