Just like any other post, finding the title for any post is really difficult task. Anyhow i present to you one of the shot of an Restaurant in Dubai in one of the amazing location. You may ask which restaurant and i would have to say that i cannot disclose this information to you due to certain conditions;). But there many be few lucky guys and gals who reads this blog might be familiar with this location
Those of you who read my blog knows that i love to experiment with regards to HDR Processing. This final picture is a blend from two different HDR softwares, the Nik HDR Efex pro 2 and the Photomatix. Photomatix for the foreground and Nik for the background. Personally speaking i could have blended from the original exposure i had taken but i could not find something that really could blend with the final scene.
I am showing below the what happens to the tone-mapped picture when it goes to the photoshop
If you see the second layer, you can see the blended exposure from the Nik HDR Efex Pro 2!
How the photos were shot
- Nine exposures
- Camera: Nikon D800
- Lens: Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8
How the HDR image was tonemapped
- Processed the images as Raw File in Photomatix and Nik HDr Efex Pro 2
- Changed the following sliders to get the tone mapped image-Strength, Color Saturation, Luminosity and Detailed Contrast in Photomatix
- Saved the resulting image as TIFF images
- Changed few settings in Nik HDR Efex Pro 2 and opened in Photoshop
How the tone-mapped image was post-processed
- The Resulting tone-mapped Tiff Image was opened in Photoshop and Blended with Nik HDR Efex Pro 2
- Rest of the tone-mapping process can be seen above