Here goes another picture of mine taken during the sunset hours which is as you know is rare. Dont know for some reason or the other sunset picture have not gelled with me. Talking about this shot, this was shot near the downtown where i shot this picture. I saw the person on the right about to enter the frame and i just waited for the right moment and here it is. By the way, i will be going on a short vacation, when i say short, i mean very very short…merely 4 days!!! Dont ask me the reasons why…but i had to take this 4 days. So this time with me it would be the Fuji XPro E1 with 35mm lens for my short travel which would be something for a review.
My first impressions on this camera are good. It way too good than my Panasonic Lumix GF2 which i used it barely for a week and sold it;). Though people have compared the fuji Xpro e1 quality to d800 and Canon Mark III i feel this comparison is too much but rather it can be comparable to any cropped Sensor camera. Anyway its better i give my thoughts after my vacation.
How the photos were shot
- Taken Handheld
- Five exposures
- Camera: Nikon D800
- Lens: Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8
How the HDR image was tonemapped
- Digitally Blended the 3 exposures in Photoshop
- Saved the resulting image as Tiff Image.
How the tonemapped image was post-processed
- Resulting File then Applied the Topaz Adjust and OnOne Perfect Effects
- Applied noise reduction (Topaz Denoise)
Latest posts by Vineet Suthan (see all)
- Winning the #500px Global Photowalk Dubai 2014 - September 17, 2014
- Before the Rain - September 10, 2014
- Emirates NBD|500px Global Photo Walk #WeAre500px #UAELandscapers - September 8, 2014