Posted by Vineet Suthan
Its been very long time since i photographed any Landscape or any HDR shots. Being summer, the climate itself had made me more lazy for me to work out and rather be indoor and shoot studio shoots. During the holidays the recent holidays, one my friend from Abu Dhabi had come in and we decided to visit Dubai Festival City. It had been almost 7 years since we both together visited this place and this time around we had both our families.
I saw this beautiful Tea Booth and i knew this would be a great subject for HDR. I had my D3s to shoot 5 frames and composition wise i decided to have this center as there lot of unwanted stuffs on both the extreme sides.
How the HDR photos were shot
- Taken Handheld
- Five exposures
- Camera: Nikon D3s
- Lens: Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8
How the HDR image was tonemapped
- Processed the images as Raw File in Photomatix
- Changed the following sliders to get the tone mapped image-Strength, Color Saturation, Luminosity and Detailed Contrast.
- Saved the resulting image as TIFF images
How the tonemapped image was post-processed
- The Resulting tone-mapped Tiff Image was then opened in Camera Raw
- Changed the following settings-Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Blacks, Whites
- Resulting File then opened in Photoshop
- Nik Color Efex Pro applied for Overall
- Onone perfect for Foreground
- Nik Color Efex pro for Foreground again
- Applied noise reduction (Imagenomic Noiseware)
Latest posts by Vineet Suthan (see all)
- Winning the #500px Global Photowalk Dubai 2014 - September 17, 2014
- Before the Rain - September 10, 2014
- Emirates NBD|500px Global Photo Walk #WeAre500px #UAELandscapers - September 8, 2014