I had previously shot from the top without the Burj Khalifa View and you can view this post here. This is shot from another side of the building in order to have the view of Burj in it. This is an HDR with 7 exposures and in the final stages for styling i just did a color selection just for the roads from orange tone to red tone.
Those of you who know for the past weeks i have not been very much active as i am enhancing the images for the Designer and it is talking some time. I hope i can bring these images to you in the coming weeks. Meanwhile i will post few picture i had taken from the Ghost village.
How the photos were shot
- Taken with Tripod
- Seven exposures
- Camera: Nikon D800
- Lens: Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8
How the HDR image was tonemapped
- Merged the images as Raw File in Photoshop
- Opened the file in Photoshop and saved the resulting image as Tiff Image.
How the tonemapped image was post-processed
- The Resulting tone-mapped Tiff Image was then opened in Camera Raw
- Changed the following settings-Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Blacks, Whites
- Resulting File then opened in Photoshop
- Nik Color Efex pro
- Applied noise reduction (Topaz Denoise)
Do you like my blog?
If you enjoy reading the Inspiration blog, please help spread the word by sharing this site with your friends using any of the below buttons.