I found this beautiful yellow tank that you may call it( as i do not know any technical terms for this) in yesterdays 50mm Photowalk | Event 21 | Photowalk Dubai. Well unfortunately i dont own 50mm lens (That surprises many) instead have the brand new sigma 35mm f1.4. The sky is a composite here and the reason is otherwise this boring picture would have been residing in my hard drive without even seeing the light. The image is an HDR processed with 5 exposures for the tank. Later the sky was added in between to create the long exposure look. I wanted this picture in black and white but it did not look what i expected and hence the color version.
How the photos were shot
- Five exposures
- Camera: Nikon D3s
- Lens:Sigma 35mm f/5.6
How the HDR image was tonemapped
- Processed the images as Raw File in Photomatix
- Changed the following sliders to get the tone mapped image-Strength, Color Saturation, Luminosity and Detailed Contrast.
- Saved the resulting image as TIFF images
How the tone-mapped image was post-processed
- The Resulting tone-mapped Tiff Image was then opened in Camera Raw
- Changed the following settings-Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Blacks, Whites
- Resulting File then opened in Photoshop
- Nik Color Efex applied
- Applied noise reduction (Imagenomic Noiseware) to the sky
- Topaz Clarity